is a brand that unifies charity shops, furniture reuse outlets and other community reuse organisations. Together we promote community reuse through the Choose2Reuse branding which is used on campaign materials and by licensed organisations such as charities, social enterprises and local authorities.
Part of the Choose2Reuse campaign is to raise awareness and provide opportunities to engage organisations and members of the public in supporting their local community reuse schemes because:
- Charity Shops and Reuse Organisations help to rehome goods that’s would otherwise end up in landfill which accelerates climate change.
- They raise funds for their respective good causes making a real difference to millions of people around the world.
- Reduce your carbon footprint - buying reusable goods reduces the use of packaging, transportation and the use of virgin material.
- They provide training, voluntary and supportive paid work opportunities. • And of course they are great places to find unusual items at affordable prices.
We are asking people to make a pledge to Choose2Reuse to show their support for the campaign, simply add your details below and donate your good quality reusable goods three times over the next year.
Choose2Reuse is a consumer campaign to encourage the general public to
- increase the amount of good quality material donated
- encourage more people to reuse second-hand goods
Using the Choose2Reuse branding provides consistent authority and credibility for all our communications.
The aim is to enable community groups / local authorities to integrate the Choose2Reuse branding into their own materials.